Pages

Saturday 25 September 2010

I'm off for a while

I'm off to university tomorrow morning and so won't be posting any crafty projects for a while. Maybe when I have settled and have some free time to kill I will get back into cardmaking- just I can't take all my stash with me until I know how much room I have (that and it might prove a big distraction from studying!).
I have very much enjoyed blogging my cards, reading people's kind comments and looking at everyone elses work for inspiration. I have to say a special thankyou to people on LGS and CMLI (CB) for introducing me to the world of blogging and cardmaking challenges. I will try my best to keep up the occasional commenting on and viewing of all your blogs, to see your stunnign master pieces.

9 comments:

Debs M said...

good luck with everything xx

Kathyk said...

All the VERY best at UNI and we hope to see you blogging again sometime soon. Take care and check in with us all as and when you can.

GOOD LUCK

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

We're really going to miss you at CMLI Louise. Just have the most brilliant time won't you and drop by any time you can. We'd love to hear how you're getting on. Thanks for your enthusiasm, generosity and for sticking with us. Your cards are fabulous and just keep getting better and better.

Lauren x

Emma said...

Morning Louise
Wishing you all the luck in the world with university, I hope you settle quickly and get back to crafting so we can see more of your gorgeous makes.
Take care, hugs Emma x

My name is Wynneth said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at uni Louise, you will be missed but you have an exciting time ahead :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Kathyk said...

Hope you are settling in nicely, we miss you!

Kathyk

Craftyrose said...

Hope all is going well. As Kathy says, we miss you. xx

Kathyk said...

I don't think I will be heading to the NEC this year as we shall still be in Florida - have a shop for me!!!

GOOD LUCK next week, when the REAL work starts!

Kathyk

Emma said...

Morning Louise
Hope all is going well for you and you have settled. My shop is going great thanks...sorry its taken so long to reply to your comment.
Hugs Emma x