Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

In the bag #2

This weeks DCD challenge is 'Soft shades of vintage'. I'm not too good at the vinatge and shabby chic look, but have had a go with this card. The image was given to me as part of my DCD prize a few weeks ago. I have made the flowers and have tried the scrunched up paper techinique for the first time for one of the bp layers. I have used the sketch from this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge and the image fits perfectly with the themed challenge on CMLI this week ('in the bag')

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise!This is just beautiful!Love the vintage/rustic feel - perfect for this image.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with this lovely card, great use of the embellishments and good vintage colours, hugs Liz xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Pretty card Louise, super cute image coloured beautifully and I love those flowers, so adorable!
Just a quickie to let you know I recieved your envelope today and I've not opened it....promise!
Thank you very much, you are organised! I need to take a leaf out of your book!
Thanks again, enjoy the week, what is left of it.
Katie xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Great take on our sketchie Louise, such soft and delicate colours too. Thanks for joining us @ PTD again this week. Good Luck. X

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you have used the raffia instead of the usual ribbon. It looks super and well, you can't go wrong with Tilda!! She's always adorable!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck!

Lou x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, i love the soft colours you've used! Thank you for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck x