Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

angels

This weeks I love Promarkers Challenge is 'white on white'- a challenge which is VERY difficult and even more difficult if you don't have a diecutter/embossing machine! I managed to do the challenge a few weeks ago on CMLI and so wasn't going to be beaten this time either. I have heat embossed snowflakes on the base card, used some star embossed wrappping paper (torn), some vellum, a piece of acetate (on one card only) and pearly white paper as my layers. The image is by Elyzbells and I couldn't resist making two at the same time- easy way to increase the number of Christmas cards I have! The snowflake is a diecut chipboard I bought, painted white and then heat embossed with sparkly white powder.
I will also enter the card into this weeks DCD challenge (vellum).

14 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh these are so adorable, I think you did a great job Louise. I love how you brought all of the different elements together and the sparkle is fab!
Katie x

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Great cards. Yep, you don't need to use a die cutter/embosser (just less time consuming!) Love the way you have your images hanging in layers using the pegs - brilliant! Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Emma said...

So pretty and gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty cards ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week - Kate x

Deb said...

What gorgeous cards, love the clip and sparkle, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Pamela said...

Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams with these beautiful cards.

Pamela x

Lorraine said...

Oooh, you've done a smashing job, Louise. They're lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Really lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

WeirdCat said...

These are great cards, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

Two gorgeous cards Louise, love the little pegs and the snowflakes are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

They're lovely cards Louise. I like the pegs, they're very effective.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x