Pages

Thursday, 23 September 2010

angels

This weeks I love Promarkers Challenge is 'white on white'- a challenge which is VERY difficult and even more difficult if you don't have a diecutter/embossing machine! I managed to do the challenge a few weeks ago on CMLI and so wasn't going to be beaten this time either. I have heat embossed snowflakes on the base card, used some star embossed wrappping paper (torn), some vellum, a piece of acetate (on one card only) and pearly white paper as my layers. The image is by Elyzbells and I couldn't resist making two at the same time- easy way to increase the number of Christmas cards I have! The snowflake is a diecut chipboard I bought, painted white and then heat embossed with sparkly white powder.
I will also enter the card into this weeks DCD challenge (vellum).
Post a Comment