Pages

Sunday 19 September 2010

A new home card

One of my friends is hopefully going to be moving into her new house in the next few months (I hope so much she doesn't read this!) and so I thought I would make her a card in advance. I have used a cute Penny Black image given to me in an image swap on CB a while ago. I just love their hedgehogs! The card follows the sketch set by Wynneth for this weeks I love Promarkers challenge. The optional extra of the twist 'rip it up' is covered by the ripped up flower I have added.

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

SUPER - your pal will love it

Kathyk

My name is Wynneth said...

What an adorable card Louise, I do so love the PB hedgies. great ripped flower too :o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

Adorable image Louise and I love that flower. Perfect for a New Home card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Awwwww Louise, how cute is this, lovely! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, the image is adorable and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

katesacraftybugger said...

this is so pretty , your colouring is perfect,Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

Lorraine said...

That's lovely. I like the flipped sketch too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.