Pages

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Acorns

This week on Digi Doodle Shop Best the challenge is 'anything goes' provided that you use one of the three ace digi stamps they are providing for free and link your challenge post to as many other challenges as possible. I loved the acorn digi, since it is a step away from my comfort zone of cute images and so seasonal at the same time. I was a little scared about colouring it, but in the end I am pleased with the result.

Unfortuanly I haven't found that many other challenges to enter this into. If anyone has any ideas, let me know. But I will enter it into this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge (autumn colours) and I have used the sketch from this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday (first time I have entered this challenge).
I have also entered:
Incywincy Designs #59 - autumn colours
A spoon full of sugar #121-Fall to Autumn colour challenge
Creative Card Crew - Autumnn or Fall
Stamp Something - September digi day challenge
Craft Your Days Away #4 - Autumnn doodles
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #101- Anything goes

Post a Comment