Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

Beary Christmas

A huge thankyou to Lauren for sending me this such cute stamp. I love Popcorn but have never got any of the products apart from maybe the odd cross stitch. I think his duck companion (is it Soufle?) looks just like the teddy I have had since I was 11 years old (and which still goes everywhere with me- is that sad or what??!).I have made this card for this weeks CMLI themed challenge (Christmas bears) and kind of followed the sketch from this weeks CMLI sketchie. I will also enter the card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge (taking the red and white from the photo as inspiration, along with the flowers). (I have coloured the majority of the image with Promarkers and just paper pieced the blanket- I hope this is OK with the challenge rules for Passion for Promarkers, if not I apologise and will withdraw the entry.)

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. The paper piecing is fantastic and I love the papers. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Louise, your paper piecing is great. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Emma said...

Aw so adorable Louise, I love the papers piecing. Fabulous papers and gorgeous flowers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs M said...

gorgeous, love it! x

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Louise. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Julie said...

I absolutely adore this Louise!! Love the paper piecing and your flowers also! Thanks for joining us again at PFP this week. Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
Such a sweet image. The paper piecing looks fab. Love it. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Debs said...

such a sweet card Louise..love the paper piecing :0)...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x