Pages

Saturday 6 November 2010

Sorry it has been so long...

since I last blogged. Thankyou for all your messages. Uni is good but ALOT of work. I have missed my crafting and went back to my parents last weekend to collect some stuff so that I can have a 'play' occassionally whilst I am here.
I made it into the current copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft!!!! I was very happy when I spotted this last Sunday. These are the cards I made with the free fairy stamps a few issues ago.
They are great stamps to work with and I would recomend having a go with them if you have this copy of the magazine and not used the stamps yet.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Congratulations on your appearance in CM&P - I guess my copy will be waiting on the mat when I get home on Thursday - from Craftapalooza!!!

Welcome back to blogging, glad you are enjoying Uni

Kathyk

Clare Lloyd said...

great to see you back crafting. great cards too. x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Ok, so now I know how you are getting on, I bet it's a lot of work but it'll be worth it! At least you have some stash to play with now when you need a break.
Great use of those stamps there Louise xx