Pages

Saturday 13 November 2010

Penguin Love

I just loved this Pollycraft Friday freebie image from a few weeks ago. It has taken me a while to get round to using it since I have only recently been reunited with my craft stash. I made this card for this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge (doodling- I have doodled in glitter gel pens around the bps), Pear Tree Designs (sketch) and I Love Promarkers (icy colours) challenges. I did make a bit of a mistake when colouring the image by putting blush on the male penguin's cheeks, but hopefully it isn't too bad and the recipient doesn't notice that the male penguin is 'wearing make up'!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Louise, Lovely to see you've managed some crafting time. This is lovely and such a cute image too. thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Susie said...

Aw such a sweet card, love the little penguins and the blue colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Clare Lloyd said...

This is such a cute card louise and love the colur scheme. glad to see you have been getting crafty!! thanks for joining us @ PTD and good luck. x

katesacraftybugger said...

cute penguins -lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

Anonymous said...

Hi Louise.Adorable card.Love the cute penguins and the big snowflake.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

This is really lovely, Louise. I like the framing and the image is well cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

A lovely card Louise, fab image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x