Pages

Sunday, 21 November 2010

X is for Xmas

I have made this card for the following challenges this week:
ABC Christmas- X is for Xmas (plus optional extra of flowers- oops I forgot about the extra until now and so have not added any flowers- hope this is OK).
Pollycraft Monday- Glittery Christmas
Passion for Promarkers- stitching and distressing
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- sketch
Digistamp Boutique- monthy competition.

The image on the card is Milly singing carols from Digistamp Boutique (coloured with PMs) and the papers are from a recent magazine. The snowflake is a chipboard one I bought and painted and made glittery with embossing powder (still haven't got the hangof heat embossing and hence the reason why so much of the snowflake is not embossed since it all flies off when I heat it!) I have added faux stitching and distressed the base card with a black ink pad and blue glitter glue.
Post a Comment