Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

black and blue

This weeks cketchie on CMLI was set by Kathy and the them was only to use black and one other colour. I think I have stretched this a bit too far by using grey on my image as well as blue and black (and there is a hint of green in the backing papers- but then I wasn't sure if the black and one colour applied to the whole card or just the image). However, I will share the card with you since I am quite pleased with the result, even if it doesn't quite fit the challenge it was made for. (The black was a problem too since I didn't have any black paper with me and so used white paper coloured with a black PM for matting.)I will also enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge (feeling blue- the image i have used is Maurice with Christmas socks from Pollycraft and I just love him!), I love Promarkers (anything goes with a bit of sparkle if you wish) and Passion for Promarkers (old- senitment, Christmas tree and snowflake stickers, new- image and papers).

17 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

this is fab louise. very cool image love it!

Kathleen said...

Hi Louise great card love the blues, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Kathyk said...

Good luck with the other challenge you have entered it for. I think it's a smashing card and I'm sure everyone will forgive the "grey area"!!!!!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

gorgeous card! x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Fun image for your blue themed card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh I do love this image. Isn't he great! Lovely card Louise. Lx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

great card louise.the image is fab and i love the striking colour combo.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
This is such a fab image. Love your card with all it's great detail. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Oh Love this Louise! Great image and fab colours! Thanks for sharing again with us at PFP. Juliexx

My name is Wynneth said...

Adorable Louise, lovely blue and what a fabulous image! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Emma said...

Aw such a fabulous card...I love Maurice and gorgeous papers.
More entries mean more chances of winning so keep em coming!! Lol
Thnaks again for joining us at PFP.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Louise. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Debs M said...

left something for you on my blog x

Emma said...

Morning Louise
I just read your comment re my Leeds Utd card, it was an order but my OH is a Leeds supporter.
So glad your goodies arrived all ok too.
Have a fab wk end, hugs Emma x