Pages

Sunday, 28 November 2010

black and blue

This weeks cketchie on CMLI was set by Kathy and the them was only to use black and one other colour. I think I have stretched this a bit too far by using grey on my image as well as blue and black (and there is a hint of green in the backing papers- but then I wasn't sure if the black and one colour applied to the whole card or just the image). However, I will share the card with you since I am quite pleased with the result, even if it doesn't quite fit the challenge it was made for. (The black was a problem too since I didn't have any black paper with me and so used white paper coloured with a black PM for matting.)I will also enter the card into this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge (feeling blue- the image i have used is Maurice with Christmas socks from Pollycraft and I just love him!), I love Promarkers (anything goes with a bit of sparkle if you wish) and Passion for Promarkers (old- senitment, Christmas tree and snowflake stickers, new- image and papers).
Post a Comment