Pages

Saturday, 11 December 2010

Christmas Carols

This weeks sketchie for CMLI was set by Lauren and the theme was open to allow people to make Christmas cards if they wanted or something else, if not. I got this image last week in the half price Pollycraft promotion and couldn't wait to use it- I have been admiring it on other people's cards for ages. This is my first attempt.
The sketch is from CMLI, but I will enter the card into a number of challenges this week:
PTD - winter wonderland
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes mega Christmas challenge
I love Promarkers- Christmas Carols/Songs
ABC Christmas - Y is for Yuletide (red and green or holly and berries or candles).
DCD Christmas challenge- Christmas carol
A special thanks to the Passion for Promarkers team for the candy I won in their last challenge and blog hop.
Post a Comment