Pages

Thursday, 30 December 2010

An early Christmas card

I was a bit bored today and wanted to make another card. I had printed off a lot of Christmas digi images before Christmas and so thought I would make a start on next years cards by using up the images I have. This image was a freebie from Pollycraft and is called 'Penguin love'. I have coloured it with PMs and glitter, added some distressed Hugs and Honey Christmas backing paper and a bow. (In really life the colours on the card are not so pale, but for some reason they seem very insipid in the photo :(.) The sketch is from this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I willl also enter the card into the Passion for Promarkers Mega challenge and Pollycraft Monday challenge (white Christmas- snow-y scene take on the challenge, rather than white-on-white).
Post a Comment