Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Two little bunnies

My friend is mad about rabbits and has two- Millie and Max.  It is her birthday coming up (I really hope she doesn't read my blog!) and so I thought I would make her two little crocheted bunnies!  Ok, I am a little crazy, but who wouldn't want these two for their birthday?
I made one blue (for boys) and one pink (for girls)- slightly happier with the girl one (in terms of the crochet- not sure anyone else would notice what I notice). She was the first one to be made too.
Mr bunny rabbit is cute too though.
The pattern is a freebie I found on Ravelry.  Must try and finish that cat that I started ages and ages ago...

5 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

They are super cute Louise.

Debs M said...

aww she will love them x

Lauren Hatwell said...

They're absolutely gorgeous Louise. I know your friend will love them. Love the gingham fabric on the paws and ears too. If only I could crochet so neatly. Mine tends to be a little more freeform!? ;oD Lx

Kathyk said...

They're both totally adorable, Louise

Kathyk

Claire said...

She will love these! They are just adorable. Hugs, Claire x