Pages

Friday, 18 April 2014

A commission...

... to make a gift box/voucher to invite a 90-year-old to a flower show for her birthday.  I very rarely have commissions and so loved this challenge.  Started off by stamping, distressing and colouring some white paper to make the bespoke box.
The flower pot and trowel/fork stamps are from a Messy Rabbit set I hardly ever use.  The main image is from DigiStamp Boutique.

The design on the box lid follows this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketch.
And for the voucher...  I was thinking of something which could be kept- maybe used as a decorative door hanging?  Again I used similar/the same stamps so that it all tied together as a project:

And what else but a little card to top things off?
This follows the current Stamplorations sketch.  I was thinking that perhaps some of the details of the gift could be written in the card as the space on the tag is perhaps a little small.  Not sure how good the recipient's eye sight is.  I always get told off for writing too small...
I will also enter this into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (all creatures great and small) and Little Miss Muffet (distressing) challenges.
Post a Comment