Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Home for Christmas

I wasn't in 2013.  Will I be in 2014?  I hope if I'm not, it will be because I 'have a better offer' (ie gone somewhere nice :-)).  I have no plans at the moment though (give it a few weeks and Mum will probably start asking- like my Grandad used to be it, gets earlier each year (lol)).
I made this card using a DigiStamp Boutique image and this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch.  I will also enter the card into this weeks ABC Christmas challenge (home).
 

10 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a cute little bear. Love your backing papers too Louise. Lx

Kathyk said...

FAB Xmas card - I've snagged it for the clubhouse wall!

Happy Easter

Kathyk

Heide said...

What a darling Christmas card. The sketch looks great turned sideways and I love seeing our sponsors image. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Super sweet card indeed. Love your image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Awww, this is such a sweet card. I love your adorable image. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Kathie said...

Louise this is such a sweet Christmas card, I love how you've used a DigiStamp Boutique image our sponsor this week. Great colours and design papers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

Darling! Love that image of Bobbi Bear. It's great seeing you use the sponsor's image! Such a cute card too!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Sharon Basel said...

Super cute Louise! What a terrific image for the theme of the other challenge. I love how you used our sketch for this. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa