Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Junk 'journal'

Or maybe, more accurately, a 'junk canvas'.  Clare has been running junk journaling since the beginning of the year and this is the first time I have got round to joining in- very bad since it is April already...
Anyway, I wanted something colourful and so used the resin bottle top I made in hospital (in a craft group) as inspiration (an old beer bottle top decorated with a button, paper and beads, coated with ice resin).  The little mirror is mounted on a piece of leather (junk off some trainers I bought ages ago) and I used some 'junk' Eggshell paint (leftover (or perhaps not so leftover)) from Mum painting the skirting boards in the hall downstairs (she doesn't know I pinched the paint pot yesterday for a while ;-)).


 

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

fab page, loving the colours!

Kathyk said...

Love the effect with those colours and texture images

Kathyk

Debs M said...

this is great - looks like you had a lot of fun making it! x