Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

A card for Dad

I think it might be a bit early for making Father's Day cards, but DigiStamp Boutique released their Father's Day images this month.  Also, with things changing in my life in the next few weeks, best to get all the essential cards done now...  Anyway, I think this image is perfect for Dad who loves his sheds.  It was a dream to colour too.  (BTW.  My PMs are starting to run out- lots of colours all at one go.  Got to make a decision I guess, on whether to replace or buy something else.  Any advice??)
I will enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers (hats) and Retro Sketches (sketch) challenges.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

fab card and image - love the bp x hmmm copics seem expensive but some people prefer them - I have too many pm's to start all over again x

Kathyk said...

Never too early!!! Fab card - dad should be delighted.

Copics have better skin tones and more varieties of sizes (so you can buy the large of more popular colours). They have the brush tip which the more artistic colourists prefer. Me? I'm a Pro Marker girl at heart. The newer Spectrum Noirs have a brush or bullet tip option and are cheaper than copics .... good luck!

Kathyk

Erin said...

I have quite a few Copic markers that I have been really happy with. They are expensive, but totally worth it!

I LOVE your card! You did a wonderful coloring the shed, and it is perfect for Father's Day!

Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab fathers day card ,love the image and your shading of the shed is fantastic
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
tracey x

Unknown said...

I love Alf. You have done a great job! Thanks for joining in at I love Promarkers Lou DT x