Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Tortoise Hugs

I got this FAB freebie when I enetered Part 1 of 'Flash your Freebies' Pollycraft challenge. Thankyou Paula for being so kind as to offer freebies- they are very much appreciated and your images are great to work with. For Part 2, the challenge is to use your freebie and the theme 'green'. I have created this card.I will also enter it into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is to use the colour green. (I have coloured the image with PMs, of course!)

8 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a cute card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over :)

Tracy said...

Super cute card Louise.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Debs said...

this is sooo cute..Louise..thanks for joining us at PFP this week...Debs x

Anonymous said...

Super card Louise, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good Luck.
Hugs, Anja

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Louise. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Julie said...

Fab colouring and a great card, Louise!! Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
How cute! This looks fab. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx