Pages

Thursday 29 July 2010

P is for Presents

This weeks challenge on the ABC Christmas blog is 'P is for Presents' with the optional extra of lace. I have used another of the images I got from Helen in the 'half-way there' blog hop candy to make this card. I'm not sure if the cream ribbon is really lace or not. It does have holes in it. Anyway, I like it and it is a bit lush.I will also enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge, which is to make a Christmas project. I have coloured the image with PMs, as usual.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Louise, really cute bear ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Kathyk said...

That is SUCH a cute image and a really smashing card

Kathyk

Karen said...

Lovely Louise and such a sweet image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Clare Lloyd said...

great card and i agree lush lace! x

Tine said...

Hi. Great cute bear and love your present idea background. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope to see you back next week too!
Tine :)

Helen said...

Awww...this is sooo sweet!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the papers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along at ABC CC with this challenge. Hugs, Sxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a cute card Louise, love that teddy :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Great take on the Presents challenge!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We have a new challenge today - Q is for Quick and Easy. We hope you can play along again!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT