Pages

Monday 26 July 2010

Lace and Pearls

This weeks sketchie for CMLI (CB) was set by Karen and the theme was 'lace and pearls'. At first I thought- oh no not lace again. (I thought I didn't have any, having used up some scraps on another challenge with lace a while ago. However I found some at the bottom of a box- I think it is actually a cut up old lace dollie that I pinched from Mum ages ago.I will also enter this card into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which was distressing. I used Lauren's tutorial on CMLI for ink distressing. It worked quite well, but perhaps isn't strong enough to show up in the photo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Louise, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
This is so cute & your DPs are lovely. Your colouring looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, what a pretty card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Hi Louise, this is such a sweet image - great colouring!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Debs said...

such a pretty card...thamks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

Emma said...

Aw such a pretty card Louise, gorgeous image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Louise. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x