Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

Special Thankyou card

I made this card today for someone I want to say a special thankyou to in the next few months. I made the roses using the guide on Karen's blog (version 1) and as always I am pleased with the results, but they took me hours to do! I have also experiamented with a step card for the first time, since they seem to be in fashion at the moment (I keep seeing them being used for DT cards). The image is 'Flo' from Pollycraft and isn't she cute? I will enter this card into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (pinkalicious- I have used all pink bps and coloured the image in pink) and Passion for Promarkers challenge (think of a number- a million!. The image is of course coloured with PMs).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Louise, your patience with the roses has paid off as they're fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Becky said...

I love your card Louise!! such a fab card shape!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Louise. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Vicky said...

Love this card its SOOO pretty & your colouring is lush.Well done on the step card I still havn't got around to doing 1 of these, I will 1 day .....lol. Take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

Paula said...

oh, this is fabulous!! i love the shape!!

thanks for using flo, and for joining us at pollycraft xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
Super cute image with gorgeous DPs. I love this card! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Debs said...

great twist on the think of a number :-)...a really pretty card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x..