Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

Blue Tilda

This weeks challenge on DCD is 'Tilda in blue'. I have made this card with a Tilda image I was sent for my birthday (thanks Rosie). Isn't it cute? I can't make up my mind if it is meant to be a huge spoon she is carrying (to make a cake with) or a tennis racket. Anyway, I have gone with the spoon idea here.
I have cut a window apeture by hand and added some lace on the back to look like curtains, and then a piece of blue card covered in glitter glue behind for a contrast.
I will also enter the card into this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge, which is birthdays.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

That is so sweet, thank you for joining us at the DCD challenge this week.

Pamela x

Kathyk said...

SUPER - good luck with your entry

Deb said...

Very creative! The window is awesome, lovely card
thanks for joining the challenge this week at DCD
Debs
xxx

Karen said...

Very nice Louise, love the window, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Victoria said...

Tennis racket - what are you like lol!! Brill card

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams with your fabulous Tilda
Hugs
Victoria and the DCD team
xx

Clare Lloyd said...

so cute. good luck and thanks for joining us once again at PTD. X