Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

A Monster Big Thankyou

I wanted to make a special thankyou card for some people I know. I have made the card for the first ever Craft Mad and Loving It challenge (new group on CB). The challenge is a sketch set by Rosie with the twist of 'Ink and Emboss my friend'. I have to admit that I am not too keen on embossing, but I have used some embossed cardstock as one of the layers and have distress inked it and inked around the edges of the other layers. The two big buttons are ones from an old jumper.I will also enter this card into the 'Flash your Freebies' challenge on Tales of Pollycraft since the image is a Pollycraft freebie which was released for Father's Day (I have cut out the jumper and replaced it with patterned paper since I didn't want the sentiment on this card).

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

SMASHING Louise, good luck with the challenges you have entered this for - such a fab beer monster!

Kathyk

Craftyrose said...

Lovely card Louise! Who wouldn't love the lovely beer monster!!

Debs M said...

LOVE this x