Pages

Friday, 26 August 2011

Tweet Bird ATC

While I was in the mood I thought I'd make another ATC. I feel in love with this Pink Petticoat image last weekend and so have used it again. I have used masking with stamping to make my own background for this one layer ATC. The birdie and the detail on the writing is coloured with PMs. I have pierced holes with a needle round the edge for extra detail and added 3 gems to the flowers on the bird. I'm not too sure about the result, but it is way out of my comfort zone and so for a first attempt at these things it isn't too bad I guess.
I will enter this into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (no patterned papers), Digidoodle Shop's Best (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (paper piercing) challenges. The ATC is part of Deb's charity ATC swap- check it out here and please donate and join in.

Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment