Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Tweet Bird ATC

While I was in the mood I thought I'd make another ATC. I feel in love with this Pink Petticoat image last weekend and so have used it again. I have used masking with stamping to make my own background for this one layer ATC. The birdie and the detail on the writing is coloured with PMs. I have pierced holes with a needle round the edge for extra detail and added 3 gems to the flowers on the bird. I'm not too sure about the result, but it is way out of my comfort zone and so for a first attempt at these things it isn't too bad I guess.
I will enter this into this weeks Passion for Promarkers (no patterned papers), Digidoodle Shop's Best (anything goes) and I love Promarkers (paper piercing) challenges. The ATC is part of Deb's charity ATC swap- check it out here and please donate and join in.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

So cute. Love that stamp. MUST dig it out. Lx

Debs M said...

Thanks hun, it's lovely and thanks for the shameless plugging!! :)

Tine said...

Hi Louise. Cute image & a sweet ATC. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

dj1952 said...

You did a great job, even if it was out of your comfort zone. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, wow another gorgeous ATC. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Your stamped background looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Karen said...

What a sweet card this is. Thank you so much for joining us at DDSC this week for our Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs. KraftyKaren.x

Anonymous said...

So cute and love flowery background.It goes so well.Pretty ATC.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just soooo.... sweet ! I do love that image. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Louise,
This is super cute. I love the image & the background looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx