Pages

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Pink, Brown and Aqua

I thought I'd make a Christmas card today to go in my stash but I also wanted to make a card for this weeks CES challenge (pink, brown and aqua). At first these colours looked a bit difficult for Christmas until I remembered my Hugs and Honey papers when are just those colours and Christmas themed. The photo shows that maybe the papers I choose have a bit too much red in them and it clashes a bit, but it is not quite as bad in real life, although perhaps not ideal. I have used my new (well, not brand new, but new to me) Cuttlebug snowflake die to make the snowflakes. I'll be using this again lots since I like it!! The image is one given to me by Clare (thanks) and the sentiment a stamp from Crafters Companion. I will also enter the card into this weeks Cute Card Thursday (sketch) and ABC Christmas (Q is for quote and image) challenges.
Post a Comment