Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

3 firsts in one card!

I seem to have managed to try out three things which I hadn't tried before in this card- maybe that is why it took me so long to make this afternoon (or maybe it was just that I was tired and my brain wasn't there for card making). Anyway, the three things are 1) a twisted easel card, 2) this image (which I have't used before) and 3) bunting on a card. I love all three and will be making more twisted easel cards (and probably normal easel cards) for Christmas as well as using bunting on cards much more often- it seems to be very fashionable at the moment. Of course Chester will also get many outings over the next few months :-).
I will enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge (easel card), ABC Christmas challenge (Q is for Quote plus and image) and CES challenge (bunting, banners and flags).

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab card Louise and a really fab Christmas image

Kathyk

Tine said...

Gorgeous card Louise. Love the bunting embellishment in particular. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Lorraine said...

Super card. I'm loving that bunting, it's so popular at the moment. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Heidi said...

What a cute card. I love the sentiment. The image is adorable. I love your use of the bunting! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge.

xxxtglxxx said...

Cute card, and I love the twisted easel design, its so stylish! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

How cute is your card Louise?!!
Such a beautiful easel card, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week @ I ♥ Promarkers.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful creation...love it! Thanks so much for sharing at CES Challenges! xx Jenny xx

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Great 3 ne3 things, and thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)