Pages

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Special Friend

This weeks CMLI sketchie was set my GDT Wynneth and the theme was 'special friends'. I have used this image from the Lucy collection (Digistamp Boutique). I've not used it before but seen some really really amazing DT cards with it on the Digistamp Boutique blog and so thought it was about time I got it out. It is such a fun image- love it!

Posted by Picasa
The papers are Pinkpetticoat ones which came free with the July issue of Quick Cards made Easy which I recieved as a candy prize from Katie's blog- thanks so much and your feature articles are great (well worth buying the mag to see more of Katie's work and hints and tips).
The card also follows the recipe from this weeks Digi Doodle Shops Best challenge (1 ribbon, 2 backing papers and 3 buttons).
Post a Comment