Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

This little piggy...

I got this image a few weeks ago and this is it's first outing. My hard drive with all my digis crashed last Sunday but luckily I had all my Stampfairy digis in my email account still and so all was not lost. As for everything else on the hard drive, it has been recovered but I had to send it away to be fixed (get the data on Monday or Tuesday next week) but it has cost me a fortune :(. It has taught me a lesson in backing up that's for sure.
Anyway, I have made this card following the sketch for this weeks Stampfairy challenge.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Cowboy Piggy is one of my favorites - I love his polka dot bandana!! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

Louise this is fabulous! I love the colors you used on this little piggy cowboy and those wonderful papers. Sorry to hear about your computer - good advice on backing up (I'm going to do mine this week now). Thanks for playing with us at StampFairy!

Annette said...

Love little piggy and your neutral looking papers are really perfect. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Stamp Fairy. Hope you join us with our new challenge starting today - Back to School. Annette xx