Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Special Birthday

This week the CMLI challenge has been running for a whole year and so they are having a special challenge. There is no sketch but the theme is birthday cards. I decided to try and make a bit of a special card and so have gone for a shaker card, which I haven't made in a while. I have also gone to town and used some new papers and a Tilda image I was given for my birthday. The sketch is this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. I will also enter the card into this weeks Digi Doodle Shops Best (make your own flowers- my flower is made of die cut hearts with a popper fastener off an old jumper in the middle and then a pearly flat stone on top to finish!) and Cute Card Thursday challenge (circles).

9 comments:

Debs M said...

fabby, love the heart made flower and i really must have a go at shaker cards!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is absolutely smashing Louise. Lx

Debs M said...

woo hoo, go and have a look at i love promarkers!!

Jeannie said...

Such soft and sweet colors and a great job with this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

What a fun take on the sketch. I love all your detail. Such a sweet image and beautiful papers. Nice to have you join us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Michele Spera said...

Very lovely job!Thank you for joining us at CCT
Michele

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cutie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous and so pretty, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Congrats on winning my mag Louise! I'll pop it in the post next week for you.
Hugs, Katie xx