Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

Christmas Chester #1

When these Chester images were released by Pollycraft on Monday I just had to get them. I love Chester but had resisted the urge to buy more digis until I had used all the ones I have bought in the past up until Monday, but with these the temptation was just too great! This is my first card and I have followed the sketch of this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge. I will also enter the card into this weeks I love Promarkers (anything goes), Digi Doodle Shops Best (anything goes), Passion for Promarkers (animal crackers), Die Cut Dreams (animal antics), and Pollycraft Monday (Christmas) challenges.

9 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Louise. He is a fun image with that quizzical look. I like the dimension on the white of his hat. Lovely lace too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Kathyk said...

So cute, love the little holly sprig bp

Kathyk

WeirdCat said...

So cute, and love the papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

KraftyKoolKat said...

How cute. He has a puzzled or startled look. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Tracy said...

Really cute card Louise. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a supercute card. Thank you so much for joining in on our theme this week, over at Passion for Promarkers.
Hugs, Anja
xxx

ahlers5 said...

Such a cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Deb said...

gorgeous card, that monkey is so adorable!
many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge this week!Debxx

Debs said...

aww..this is adorable..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x