Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

LIM Attempt 1!

This is my first ever attempt at the Less is More challenge. This weeks theme is a one layer card and something with legs. I made a CAS Lofty card at the weekend, which nearly fit the bill, but I had decoupaged Lofty and so it wasn't one layer. I quite liked the design and so have done another- this time using my printer to make the border and sentiment directly onto the base card. I then stamped and coloured the image on the base card (a VERY scary prospect!) to make it a one layer card. I need a few of these type of cards to give to my flatmates at the end of August and I think they will like the London Lofty to remind them of their time they spend in the UK. I will be trying out the printing onto my base card again in the near future- it worked well (apart from maybe not quite centralised).
Post a Comment