Pages

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Celebrations!

This week is the 100th week of the Pollycraft challenge! Their theme is celebrations with an optional extra of stars and stripes. I found this material whilst I was away on holiday in Devon last weekend and it is perfect for this challenge- star and stripes in the colours blue, white and red. I guess it should be for a 4th July card, but I'm too late for that and wouldn't have anyone to send it to anyway. For this card I have used a Pollycraft Swings and Slides image. For some reason I really wanted stitching on this card and since I don't have a sewing machine I spent quite a few nights this week stitching it by hand (OK, I'm slow and I only had an hour or less each night to do it!). I hope it is worth the effort.
I will also enter the card into this weeks Do it With Digis challenge (spots and/or stripes) when blogger allows me!
A BIG thankyou to Katie, who sent me this lovely 'handmade by' stamp for my birthday. I have been using it today for the first time.
Post a Comment