Pages

Friday, 29 July 2011

Polar Bear Easel Card

I have been busy the last few nights making this Christmas card. I was inspired by Deb's themed challenge on CMLI this week to use up lots of offcuts of papers to make the backing paper here. I saw the idea in a magazine about this time last year and have used it once before, now that I have a Cuttlebug. The embossing works well to bring the papers together and stop them looking like a load of scraps!
The image is a freebie from Stampfairy (which I think is about a year old). It's been a while since I made an Easel card and so I quite enjoyed this one. I went for a rectangle rather than a square, for a change. I will also enter this card into this weeks Pollycraft challenge (Christmas), Passion for Promarkers (Oscar is coloured with PMs) (animals), I love Promarkers (anything goes), Digi Doodle Shops Best (anything goes), ABC Christmas challenge (O is for older image) and Stampfairy challenge (Christmas and Easel card).
Post a Comment