Pages

Saturday, 16 July 2011

CAS Christmas

I have been playing with CAS cards this last week and have tested out making one layer cards with digistamps. This one is a Christmas card using a Stampfairy image. I have added the image to the inside of the card too. I usually neglect the insides of my cards and probably this doesn't give them a good overall professional finish, but for this one I have paid more attention. On the front of the card I added glitter to the image and a cut up white pompom to Santa's hat for a bit of texture and interest.
I will enter the card into this weeks Stampfairy challenge (new technique- one layer cards with a digi image (I know I entered another card this week, which I also made yesterday with this technique and so if it is no longer a 'new' technique since it is my second card then I apologise and delete my entry, but since I made the two at the same time almost I kind of think they are both cards made with a technique new to me...)), CES (Christmas- Wow I won last weeks first birthday CES challenge!!!!) and abc Christmas (n is for no nonsense).
Post a Comment