Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

CAS Christmas

I have been playing with CAS cards this last week and have tested out making one layer cards with digistamps. This one is a Christmas card using a Stampfairy image. I have added the image to the inside of the card too. I usually neglect the insides of my cards and probably this doesn't give them a good overall professional finish, but for this one I have paid more attention. On the front of the card I added glitter to the image and a cut up white pompom to Santa's hat for a bit of texture and interest.
I will enter the card into this weeks Stampfairy challenge (new technique- one layer cards with a digi image (I know I entered another card this week, which I also made yesterday with this technique and so if it is no longer a 'new' technique since it is my second card then I apologise and delete my entry, but since I made the two at the same time almost I kind of think they are both cards made with a technique new to me...)), CES (Christmas- Wow I won last weeks first birthday CES challenge!!!!) and abc Christmas (n is for no nonsense).

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this! SO Simple and creative with the inside image!You are getting a good head start on. Your Christmas cards!Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas challenge again

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so cute! :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really, really cute! I love doing C&S cards!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Clare Lloyd said...

well done on your win and another fab card too. x

Céline said...

gorgeous card,
thanks for playing with us at stampfairy this week
hugs
céline SF DT

Annette said...

Great card, and love the inside version left clean. Great pom pom on santa's hat too. Great job. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy DT)

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Louise, Love this one as well!! I think you did a fabulous job with a one layer card and You have definitely inspired me to try it now. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Fairy!

Sharon Basel said...

Louise I love the clean and simple look of your card this week. It's wonderful like that and a terrific Christmas card. Thanks for joining us in the Stampfairy technique challenge.
Sharon :)

Anonymous said...

fabulous card love this so cute and you joined Stamp Fairy and ABC Christmas challenge too! way to go! thanks for coming to play! hugs Samantha :0) ABC DT AND SF DT x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty! I love how simple and clean it looks! Love the little pom pom too :) Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy.

Deanne :)

Lacey Stephens said...

Wonderful card. Great take on the No Nonsense Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenges. We have another fun challenge for you today: O is for "Older image" - image must be at least a year old. We hope you can play along again.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT