Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

Make your own flowers #3

This is my third card this week for the challenge 'make your own flowers', but there are three challenges doing it, (lgs (craftbubble), DCD and Pollycraft) and so three cards seems the right number!
I know this is a bit of a joke interpretation, but I had the idea and wanted to do it. What do you make real flowers from? seeds, of course. Hence on this card I have made some flowers out of sunflower seeds! (My favourite flower along with daffs in spring.) There are also two small punched flowers. the sketch is from this weeks lgs challenge, set by Karen, and the image is one from Pollycraft.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and colour combo, your image and handmade flowers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mummylade said...

how cute! Thank you so much for joining the DCD challenge this week and good luck!

Debs M said...

love it x