Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Hidden Message

This weeks challenge on Pollycraft is to make a card with a hidden message. The DT cards are fab and have given me many different ideas on how to put a hidden message in a card. I made this card using the frog Paula drew for Lisa's RAK event. (I sent a different card last week to Jayme, but I like this image.) I have stamped in a background using some Papermania stamps I bought today in a sale. I'm not that practiced at stamping backgrounds and so it doesn't look as I wanted it too. The message ended up being upside down when you pull it out too- not my best card, but I haven't made one with a hidden message for a while and my paper engineering brain was obviously not working today. I hope you like the bright colours and wobby eyes I have added to the frog though- at least it is fun!

7 comments:

Sheena said...

I loovvee this card! The colours are very cheery and am really liking the googly eyes!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Louise this is a fab card and what a cute little frog! this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge is floral delights so this card would fit well if you want to join us? ClareX

Debs M said...

fab card, love googly frogs! x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

this is absolutely adorable! The hiden message is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card I love your hidden element! thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Becky said...

How cute Louise!! I love your hidden message!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous colours and love how you have hidden the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x