Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Celebration

This weeks DCD Challenge was to make a celebration card with a number on it. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to make a card for one of Mum's friends who is 60 in September. I have used a Tilda image I received from Rosie (thankyou!) with my birthday cards. I have also made my own flowers using tutorials 2 and 3 from Karen's blog. I didn't have the punches to make exact copies of the flowers from tutorial 3, but have adapted it a bit. I have also coloured them with PMs, rather than distress inks. I will also enter this card into this weeks Pear Tree Designs challenge, which is to make a project with flowers on it.

8 comments:

Donna said...

What a stunning card!

Thanks for joining us at pear tree designs and good luck

Donna xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Louise, your image is adorable,coloured to perfection and your floral detail is stupendous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Karen said...

Really lovely Louise and your flowers look great. thanks for jioning us at DCD and Pear Tree Designs.
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Louise.Love all the earthy tones and what a fantastic job you've made of the flowers.Tilda looks like she's sitting in a garden!Thanks for taking part in the Pear Tree Designs challenge.
Lisa x

Victoria said...

beautiful card Louise, your handmade flowers are delicious

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week.

Hugs
Victoria
x

Clare Lloyd said...

Louise, wonderful card and I like the shape too! Good Luck in the challenges. ClareX

Unknown said...

Love the detail on this card.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

Susie Sugar said...

So Sweet Louise and I love the flowers too , great card
Hugs Susie xx