Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

Waterfall Bears

This weeks challenge on LGS (CB) was a sketchie set by Rosie and the twist that something had to 'twist' or move!!! I really liked this challenge, as it made me think and try out some paper engineering which I haven't done for a while. I made a few cards, but I will also enter this one here into this weeks I love Promarkers challenge, which has the theme of bears.This is a waterfall card and the stamped images (coloured with PMs) are from the Bentley Bear set which came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft a few months ago. The waterfall mechanism I made myself (after having to look it up in a mag. to remind myself of how to make it!)


7 comments:

Karen said...

Great card Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

Fab waterfall card Louise, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Lorraine said...

Excellent, Louise. Smashing card and lovely images. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Oh Louise, I love waterfall cards, I haven't done any in sooo long! This is so cute, I love your holographic card, it shimmers beautifully. Great photos there too.
Katie x
Oh and thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card, loving the waterfall element Louise :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, a lot of work, thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

katesacraftybugger said...

love all the different images , very nice card .thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week