Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Buttons and Butterflies

I made this card for this weeks Pollycraft Challenge, which is 'buttons and butterflies'. I was amazed that I got chosen as a Pollycraft Favourite last week with my Cuthbert holding flowers card. I hope you like this one as well. This week I have used Earth Fairy. I made a background for her by printing 'I love you this much' lots of times, colouring with Promarkers (Pink Carnation, edged in Rose Pink) (chisel tip) and adding flower-like details with the blender Promarker. (I have got into experimenting with the blender pen now and like the different effects you can do with it.)I will also enter this into this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge, which is 'anything goes'. I have used my PMs to colour the image (Amethyst, Orchid, Rose Pink, Pastel Blue, Raw Sienna, Cocoa, Ivory, Blush, Dusky Pink).

10 comments:

Julie said...

Aaawwwhh - this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck! Juliex

Wiccababe said...

super cute Louise
many thanks for joining in with our anniversary celebrations at pfp this week and fingers crossed for winning one of those fantastic prizes
Debbi
xx

Debs M said...

well done it's fab!! x

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours and a fab image !Thanks for joining us at PFP. Sue C x

Clare Lloyd said...

very cute card Louise. images arrived safely thanks, they were a lovely surprise! ClareX

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such an adorable card! Love those butterflies... they are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Cute card and colouring.
Thanks for joining us for the PfP anniversary challenge, good luck.
Hugs Anja

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Louise, yet another pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, gorgeous colours & details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Also thanks for joining the challenge over at Pollycraft too & well done on being one of the favs.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Louise. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x