Pages

Friday 16 April 2010

WSC 15th April

This weeks WSC was to follow the sketch and the recipe (polka dots, faux or really stitching and 2 buttons). I made this card with my new french Lofty stamp. I am quite pleased with the result. I tried the faux stitching after seeing it on Lauren's DT cards on lgs (Craftbubble). Hers was so good that for weeks I thought it was real. Not sure mine is as good, but practice makes better (if not perfect). The photo isn't that great since the flowers look black, but they are in fact dark red to go with the red, white and blue in the rest of the card.

5 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Willow sketchy challenge. You did a great job with my sketch :-)
Jane
x

Craftyrose said...

Salut Louise!
Funky French card here hun! Love the polka dot paper and the cute Lofty stamp. Thanks for joining us at WSC this week. xx

Clare Lloyd said...

great stitching on that card. X

sharon said...

Such a fun card, thanks for joining us at WSC this week.

Lauren Hatwell said...

I think its great Louise. You don't want it to look too perfect or it doesn't look real. I hope you noticed that I always make mine a bit wibbly to add a touch of realism. Fab card, great stitching, and thanks for the compliment. Lauren x