Pages

Friday 9 April 2010

Messy rabbit

I made this Messy Rabbit card last night for this weeks WSC. The challenge was to follow the sketch and the recipe which was- something shiny (shiny paper and glossy accents on the image), somehting punched (punched border along the bottom) and some texture (the glossy accents, handmade folded flower and the purple mesh). I will also enter this card into this weeks I love Promarkers Challenge, which is to make a card with an animal on it. The image is of course coloured with Promarkers!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Awwwww, lovely. Very pretty card, Louise. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Louise, such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

WeirdCat said...

Another good card, great image,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

My name is Wynneth said...

How cute :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

This is beautiful Louise. I love those colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

LISA said...

A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

sincere apologies Louise. This card is fabulous. I'm very impressed with your placing and they way you've put it together. Its spot on. Lauren x