Pages

Monday 5 April 2010

Pink and Green

This weeks challenge on LGS (Craftbubble) was a sketch set by Karen and the twist was to use the colours pink and green. I made this card using an image I received from a image swap on Craftbubble. The flower I made myself by folding up some paper- I have seen them in a magazine to buy and thought I'd have ago at making them instead!I will also enter this into the Pollycraft Monday Challenge which is becoming weekly from now on! The theme this week is 'anything goes'. They have launched some ace new digi stamps and have some fab prizes this week too! I will try and make a card just for this challenge too (feel a bit lazy entering something for two), but I have loads of work to do and so not sure I will have time.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous card louise!! this is one of my fav images!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft xx

Sue said...

wow such a gorgeous card and such a pretty image......love it:)

thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Louise, love all the detail and sweet image.

Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Joey said...

Hi Louise,

this is beautiful, fab image and gorgeous colours to work with, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft

Joey.xxx

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Becky said...

What a pretty card, so cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx