Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Black, white and another colour

This weeks I love Promarkers challenge was to make a card with the black, white and one other colour only. I made this card using black, white and blue. The image is from Pollycraft and it is the first time I have used it. I didn't have any suitable papers and so made these myself using my Promarkers as well! I quite like the result.I have followed the sketch from this weeks Pollycraft Monday challenge and so will enter this card into that as well.

13 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

A great card! Good Luck!

Lorraine said...

That's really good. I love how you did your background papers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Fab card Louise and brill idea to make your own background to co-ordinate ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Becky said...

Another gorgeous card Louise, great design!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The pollycraft Challenge and Good Luck!!
Love Becky xx

Karen said...

Really lovely Louise, lovely boys card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Debs M said...

fab card and well done on creating your own bp's, they look great! x

wendy said...

Lovely card!
Wendy:)

TinaB said...

Great image! Lovely card

LISA said...

Brilliant card, and great background papers, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love your background papers, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Scrapcat 1 said...

Now that what I call handmade, fab image and you did a brillant job at creating your own papers

Joey said...

Me again lol, great card and great image, a perfect male card, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
Joey.x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great boys' card :o) thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
hugs
wynneth
x