Pages

Friday 19 March 2010

My first easel card

This is the first time I have made an easel card. I keep seeing other people make them and so thought I'd have a go. It wasn't difficult and it was nice trying something new.
I have followed the sketch from this weeks WSC. The image was sent to me in an image swap on Craftbubble- thankyou to whoever sent it! It is very cute.
I will also enter this card into this weeks Pixie Dust Studio challenge, which is the power of three- to include something in threes on a card. Here I have used three buttons in a line and three flowers in the top right hand corner.

3 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

what a fab card louise! i think i sent that image, thought i had signed the back but perhaps not!!! ClareX

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring colours.Great way to use the Sketchie.I was wondering who sent that image too.

Lisa x

Karen said...

Lovely Louise, love your papers, and a good first easel card, I love doing them too. Thanks for joining us at WSC.
xx