Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

F is for 'Frosty'

This time on ABC Christmas the challenge is to make a project with the theme 'f is for frosty' and the twist was snow. I was a bit confused as to whether 'frosty' meant a snowman (I think it means this more in USA), or whether it could just mean cold, frosty scenes. I covered all bases I think by adding snowmen on the ribbon and a little snowman embellishment.I really liked this Willow Design download when I saw it first last June (I think) on LGS DT cards one week. I thought it was the perfect excuse to buy it and use it on this card. I have used the sketch from this weeks WSC so that I can link it to their blog too, since it is one of Sharon's designs.

7 comments:

Karen said...

LOL Louise, you're certainly on a roll girl, this is gorgeous, thanks for joining us yet again and WSC.
xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Blimey Louise; you're on a crafty roll girl. This is great and is also one of MY favourite downloads. Henceforth, I dub thee Three Cards Louise!

Lauren x

Anonymous said...

tehehheeee that robin is sooo cute!! haha! great card! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Squirrel x said...

Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at ABC Christmas F Challenge. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Anonymous said...

As I can see your comments are approval you can delete this message and the other one I just left too! hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I have just seen your message on the comments of the challenge but as I have seen your card you have done a great job! hugs Samantha :0)

Lorraine A said...

very cute card :-) The image is lovely and the papers and embellies fab ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x