Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Recipe card

This weeks Pollycraft challenge is a recipe. I have never done one of these before and found it fun. I was a bit unsure on the counting and so I hope I have done the right things. The recipe was 4 papers (I didn't know if card/paper which is just used for mounting counted in the number- I hope not since I have used 2 blue and 2 cream backing papers), 3 embellishments (2 flowers and one button), 2 ribbons/lace (black and white one and a maroon and white one) and one image (a Pollycraft freebie from a few weeks ago). Thanks for the challenge and hope there are more like that to come!

4 comments:

Yogi said...

nice card.

Becky said...

Aww, this is so gorgeous, love the colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!!
Love Becky xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

ahh Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week :)
hugs Ria

Emma said...

Adorable card, love the colours and layout.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x