Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Thanks a bunch

Well, in the end today I just had to do some crafting to unwind.  Also I couldn't miss this weeks Pollycraft challenge (colour inspiration- pinks), knowing that it is likely to be one of the last.  Hence I made this card using a Pollycraft Swings and Slides image.  I have teamed it with Pink Petticoat big spots papers in pinks.  The card follows this weeks Willow Sketchie sketch.  I will also enter the card into this weeks Di's Digi downloads (bling), I love Promarkers (anything goes) and MAWTT (no fantasy images- keep it real) challenges.

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great card Louise. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine B x

Anonymous said...

So sweet and pretty.Just love all the pink spotty papers and lovely flowers.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card Louise, I love all the dotty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Karen said...

Love this Louise, it's so fresh looking, thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Sue B said...

Aww what a gorgeous card Louise! the image is So cute and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in our Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

whata sweet image and i love the dotty DP
Thanks for keeping it real at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, what a great card, I love it. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie and MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful and delicate card. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

Craftyrose said...

Awh what a sweetie Louise! Love the colours too. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi challenge. xx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

sweet card thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess