Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Last weekly challenge for CMLI

Sadly after this week the DT are all standing down on CMLI and we are going for monthly rather than weekly challenges.  CMLI (and in it's previous disguise as Lets get stamping on Craft bubble- same people, different group) was what really introduced me to the online craft community.  Since then my card making has been transformed for the better and I have met lots of new friends.  Of course we all move on in life though- me to university and so I can't join in each and every week, although I try my best to make one card for the challenge- and the DT who have been in place for 2 years now without a break (a super human task in my view).  I wish them all the best and have to say a huge thanks.  I hope in the coming months their creative juices start to flow and that they can enjoy joining in the new style of monthly challenges set by the rest of us who have had a back seat role in the past (my turn in July, so watch this space!).
Anyway, as the final challenge, Kathy set the theme of domestic animals and CAS- she wanted LOTS of white space.  I don't really do CAS and found this hard, but here is my card.

4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

a lovely card louise and i think that cat is so cute with his/her ball of wool. x

Debs M said...

fabulous fabulous card, loving the cat and the twine is an inspired idea x

Craftyrose said...

Awh this is so cute Louise. Thanks so much for your kind comments on our little group. we couldn't and wouldn't have done anything without the commitment from you and the other CMLIers. I'll alwasy remember your knicker contribution and it will always put a smile on my face. xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

For someone who doesn't "do" CAS, this is BRILLIANT. I love it.
You should be so proud of your cards Louise, they are all lovely.
Katie x