Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

End of an era

I was so sad this week to hear that Paula has decided to close Pollycraft.  Of course I fully understand her decision and it is the right one to make- family MUST come first.  Plus if crafting has lost its pleasure and has become a chore then it is time to give it a break.  I will really miss both the challenges and shopping in the store.  Pollycraft images are some of my favourites (as regular readers will know!).  
Anyway, before the 8th June pop over and grab a bargin.  I have (before I lost my banking access).
While, you are at it, another of my favourite shops, CES, is also closing.  Have a look there for more great deals.

1 comment:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Awww, that's a shame. I know how much you adored Pollycraft.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Katie x