Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Pink and green

Wow hasn't the weather been lovely this week?  I was stuck inside all week and so have made the most of the sunshine this weekend- hence less productive on the card front- lol!  I stuck this card out the window to take the photo and it's come out really well- much better than my normal photography.  I'm thinking I should do it every week.  Not something to do if it is very windy though as I can see the card falling off the window sill and sailing into the pond in the garden below...
Anyway, I made this card with a stamped image that Rosie sent me for my birthday- thanks Rosie!  I will enter it into this week Cute Card Thursday (pink and green), Willow Sketchie (sketch) and I love Promarkers (diecuts- the flower) challenges.

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Aw I love this image, I have so many inked up and ready to colour and I have to admit this colour combo is one of my faves too!

Thanks for sharing at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh another stunning card, Im working backwards with my comments this week. Love the image shes one of my favs.

Thanks for playing again on Willow, Love Hxxx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a very pretty card, love that sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x